Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
In the next generation, we believe. The Next Gen-K is an advanced internship program designed to cultivate the next generation of talents, preparing our top national and overseas Vietnamese students to become global citizens & a future-ready workforce in the AI era through on-job training and rewarding learning experience.
Being Kastronaut joining our Kataverse, you will be trained and empowered to participate in real-life projects, from which soft and hard skills will be developed and sharpened.
Katalon seeks Administration Interns to join our dynamic, fun, and talented team and support our daily office procedures. A successful candidate will be the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. The responsibilities include:
- Handling the reception, such as meeting and greeting clients and guests, arranging couriers, answering and forwarding phone calls, and sorting and distributing posts.
- Taking care of office operations to ensure the offices operate smoothly. This includes seating arrangement, seating relocation, office decoration, tree management, shipment, parking registration, in-house and external event support, and company gift delivery.
- Other duties may be assigned when necessary.
- This opportunity is for fresh graduates or 3rd/4th-year students majoring in Economics, Business Administration, Hospitality Management, or a related field.
- A good English background is required, both in verbal and written communication.
- The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and be proactive in learning.
- The ability to multitask with high responsibilities is essential.
- A friendly and open-minded attitude is preferred.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite, speech clarity, customer service, and information management are required.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Get paid to give back: Attractive monthly allowances & full-time employment opportunities after internship.
- Learn from the best: By joining real-life projects, interns gain hands-on experience and exposure to industry leaders and get incomparable mentorship from them.
- Develop a strong, diverse connection: Interns have endless opportunities to meet & greet with top-notch professionals, connect and expand their network, and collaborate across functions to explore different career paths.
- Career consultation: Interns can feel free to book as many 1:1 sessions as needed with our industry leaders to ask questions on how to be successful in the field.
- Set a stepping stone in the SaaS industry: This is your chance to set foot into the hottest industry, SaaS - the future of all.
- Experience professional working environment: It can help interns gain practical experience, develop essential skills, learn workplace etiquette, and gain exposure to different career paths.
Katalon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.