Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
As a Director of Growth, you will lead the growth team at Katalon, helping us build and evolve a data-centric, predictable, sustainable, and competitive growth model. You will own execution and analytics behind product-led Activation, Engagement, and Monetization of growth levers. From understanding business problems to digging into user psychology and data to test hypotheses - you will own end-to-end growth and self-service customer experiences by being the nexus between marketing and product functions. But growth is not just about the business outcomes, so we rely on you to evangelize a growth mindset across the entire company!
This role reports to Katalon’s Co-founder/COO.
As a Director Of Growth, you will:
- Evangelize and drive a growth mindset across the company and set, track, analyze, and optimize growth KPIs
- Scale and automate processes and develop both product-led and sales-led growth trackers & dashboards
- Propose new initiatives to improve revenue funnel & product quality leads
- Identify, develop and optimize growth channels & cross-functional projects to improve new user stickiness, free-to-paid conversion, and free user retention
- Provide input and expertise to scale efficient marketing activities, self-service experience, and eCommerce revenue.
- Maintain idea banks, and experimentation formats to drive the test & learn process and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders across the business to share ideas, feedback, and results.
- Optimize conversion rates with A/B & hypothesis testing within the growth funnel
- Work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and autonomous team environment with a diverse group of engineers, product managers, designers, marketers, and data analysts.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you:
- Think with frameworks across problems.
- Have cross-functional skills & experience in marketing, analytics, and product development.
- Can dive into detailed numbers and zoom out to strategy in the same thought.
- Possess a growth mindset - seeing failure as a means to advance learning, leading to success.
- Invest in understanding user psychology.
- Be action-oriented and lead with influence and feel energized by working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Have proven experience as a successful product or growth leader in some or all of B2B SaaS, developer/testing tooling or B2C technical products.
- Have success in a high-profile growth marketing, product, and analytics role with a freemium GTM model
- Communicate proactively and clearly, and would enjoy working in and leading highly cross-functional and distributed teams.
- Have strong quantitative and qualitative research and analytics skills.
- Are deeply curious about users, and user behavior, and have strong UX sensibilities.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and enjoy helping others to be successful.
- You are the kind of leader who has an ownership mentality, is proactive about asking questions and finding the data to inform insights, and thrives in the iteration of products and processes.
- You think about problems holistically to uncover the root cause and opportunity before diving into the details to lead your projects all the way to the finish line.
- You're decisive in prioritizing what's critical to the success of the business and care about ensuring we deliver the best experience to meet our goals.
- You can understand complex business problems and technologies and succinctly translate them to a wider audience
We're looking for someone who has experience with:
- 5+ years of experience in PLG SaaS growth
- A clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Incredibly performance and results-oriented
- A history of working in a Product Led Growth role at a high-growth startup
- Good understanding of the software development and testing lifecycle
- An understanding and curiosity of how customers adopt and grow with Katalon, and opportunities to align their success with the success of our business.
- Deep business and technical acumen and ability to balance short-term user and business needs with long-term strategy and vision.
- Lead by example and seeks to understand through active listening and questioning, actively address problems, and take responsibility for the outcomes.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Quarterly Performance Bonus (modeled at 120% gross monthly salary) and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.