Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a Modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch in 2016, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as AT&T, CVS Health, Tesla, Unilever,...Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
The Insights Team is a centralized & corporate-level data team who fosters data-driven and insight-enriched culture to support the company's growth. The team consists of Data Engineers and Data Analysts who welcome challenges, adapt quickly, strive to acquire new knowledge, learn new technologies, accept new responsibilities, and work well individually, with teammates, and with other functions within the organization.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our team. Your duty is to be able to convert raw data into meaningful and impactful outputs including but not limited to reports, and dashboards, to serve various needs of business stakeholders. You’ll strive for efficiency by aligning data systems with business goals. To succeed in this position, you should have the ability to do data modeling, and data analysis, and be strong at analytical thinking.
If you are eager to learn, detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills and experience in this field, we’d like to hear from you.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Assemble large, complex sets of data that meet non-functional and functional business requirements
- Build analytical tools to utilize the data pipeline, providing actionable insight into key business performance metrics
- Work with stakeholders including but not limited to the Executive, Product, Engineering, and Revenue teams to support their data metrics needs while assisting with data-related technical issues
- Work closely with Data Engineers to maintain and continuously improve data quality in the Data warehouse.
- Work closely with other Data Analysts in the Insights team to do data modeling, and contribute to building a fruitful data mart serving business needs.
- Collaborate with other functional Analysts (Revenue Analyst, Product Analyst, Finance Analyst, etc.) to detect data needs from business stakeholders to solve them accordingly.
- Be a pioneer and role model in fostering data-driven decision making culture at Katalon.
- Proven experience as a Data Analytic or Business Intelligence roles or in a similar role (preferred 3+ years) with proven business impact
- Experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Metabase, Looker Studio…)
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python or R is preferred)
- Knowledge of data mart and automation reports
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders from different functional teams
- Critical thinking, agile mindset and advanced English communication
- Ability to influence without authority
- Great numerical and analytical skills are a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s is a plus
- Data engineering certification is a plus
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Quarterly Performance Bonus (up to 4 months/year) and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.