Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
Corporate Finance Department control expenditures per unit (divisions, departments, and teams) via cost center allocation and management, analyze and report on financial ratios and gross margin of products as well as creating, updating, and maintaining financial models.
Katalon is looking for a qualified Junior Financial Analyst to support Finance Team in preparing analyses and reports and supporting the annual budget process, monthly financial planning, and quarterly review.
- Prepare and consolidate data for monthly, quarterly, and yearly management reports.
- Prepare variance reports to evaluate departmental spending.
- Prepare other internal management reports as required.
- Support team in the planning process, including monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial budgeting and forecasts.
- Support in reviewing purchase and hiring requests from a budget standpoint.
- Support in reviewing the Commission's calculation of the sales team.
- Identify and communicate improvement opportunities for financial and operational reporting.
- Participate, coordinate, and implement the development of relevant regulations, processes, and guidelines.
- Consulting on accounting recognition issues related to business operations, including those that have not been specifically guided.
- Other ad-hoc reports as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in financial analysis.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to plan, develop, coordinate, and consolidate multiple operating budgets.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work schedules to meet deadlines.
- The ability of English communication in both verbal and written skills.
- Work independently and proactively.
- Can-do attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced Excel skills typically preferred.
- Experience in SaaS business is highly preferred.
- Working experience in large multinational companies.
- ACCA/CPA is a big plus.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Performance Bonus (modeled at 120% gross monthly salary) and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.