Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KMPG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
The Product Management members work on the existing product and market. We keep Katalon ahead of the pack while retaining existing subscribers with high customer satisfaction, including making incremental changes to the current developments and preserving the essential operations. On the other hand, our performance drives new revenue with outstanding features for Katalon products.
We are looking for a passionate Associate Product Manager who works closely with the Product Management team and the Engineering department across the organization to design, implement, and deliver end-to-end revolutionary scenarios in a fast-paced environment.
- Gather, analyze and create high-level requirements
- Participate in the product prototyping process, interface mock-up, wireframe, and GUI creation in an Agile environment
- Analyze market trends and perform competitor analysis
- Share the business value to the development team, so they understand the intent behind the new feature, release, or product
- Work with the assigned Product Managers to define the product roadmap and vision
- Prioritize features by ranking them against the strategic goals and initiatives to make sure the delivery of the product, including managing dependencies in and across releases to complete release phases and milestones
- Coordinating all of the activities required to bring the product to market. This involves bridging gaps between different functions within the company and aligning all of the teams involved (e.g: Marketing, Sales & Sucess, Customer Support, others)
- Determine which ideas should be promoted into features to push the product strategy forward
- Ensure that feedback and requests are seamlessly integrated into the product planning and development processes
- At least 1 year of experience in Product Owner, IT Business Analyst, Product Executive or similar roles
- Possess Agile and Scrum practices
- Good presentation and stakeholder management
- Advanced English and aptitude for learning and understanding new and emerging technologies
- Be familiar with requirement specification techniques: user story, modeling, prototyping.
- Possess great knowledge about requirement elicitation/management
- Good organizational, analytical, as well as oral, and written communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience in Automation Testing is a BIG PLUS.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Software industry domain expertise (preferably SaaS) and understanding of complex technical problems
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Quarterly Performance Bonus (modeled at 120% gross monthly salary) and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.