Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 30,000 teams around the globe, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as G2, Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is a fast-paced and rapidly growing technology company looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented commercial Legal Counsel to join our growing Legal team. In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing and approving a variety of customer, partner, and vendor agreements, as well as supporting other legal functions.
- Coordinate and advise the commercial team and other business units regarding approvals and issues with Legal requests and associated risks with contracts.
- Support the development of contract templates, frameworks, and process improvements.
- In conjunction with the commercial team, Legal, and subject matter experts, structure, draft, and negotiate contracts with team members to ensure all terms and conditions are proper and sufficient to support business requirements.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with Katalon’s policies and practices, and that contract policies and processes scale with changing business requirements.
- Develop and provide on-going contracts-related training to personnel.
- Use contract tools to manage the contracts lifecycle, and drive for tooling enhancements to improve efficiency, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Handle confidential and highly sensitive information with professionalism and unquestionable integrity.
- Be the trusted counsel to company leadership and stakeholders for all company legal matters.
- Coordinate with external law firm partners and legal advisors to address specific legal matters.
- Advise and support company leaders and stakeholders on company-level operations such as shareholder matters, employment issues, and public-facing policies.
- Monitor and advise company leadership effectively regarding risks and legal issues involved in the operation and management of the company.
- Outstanding communication skills in both English and Vietnamese (both verbal and written).
- Law degree from an accredited law school.
- 3+ years of experience reviewing, analyzing, and negotiating commercial contracts for products, services, and technology; and working with a variety of vendors, suppliers, and service providers.
- Impeccable attention to detail, well-organized, and takes initiative to anticipate future needs, identify issues, and propose and implement solutions.
- Experience working with outside resources and contractors.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced startup environment with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude, team-oriented mentality, and a sense of humor.
- Knowledge of SaaS business is a plus.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package: Embrace periodic performance and 13th-month bonuses;
- Generous time-off: Enjoy 19 annual leave days, supportive allowances, and public holidays;
- Flexible work arrangements: Tailor your work to your needs by applying our hybrid working policy together with high-end working equipment;
- Vibrant international workspace: Fostering an Agile Culture at Viettel Building, D.10, HCMC;
- Premium healthcare coverage: For both you and your loved ones;
- Exciting company events: Embark on summer trips, annual parties, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you.!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.