Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 30,000 teams around the globe, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as G2, Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
As a member of the Talent Acquisition Team, you'll play a role in the full-lifecycle recruitment process. You'll be the bridge between Katalon and potential candidates, ensuring a positive and enriching experience for all. Your professionalism and alignment with our culture will shine through in every step of the hiring process. Working in close collaboration with other teams within the HR department, you'll empower Katalians to articulate their career goals, choose their own path, and flourish within the Katalon ecosystem.
- Employ cutting-edge technologies and online channels to navigate the full-cycle recruitment process.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to refine hiring demands and job descriptions (JDs) while establishing fulfillment timelines.
- Skillfully source passive candidates and engage them for suitable job openings.
- Conduct TA interviews, schedule in-person interviews, assign technical tests, facilitate candidate assessments, and more.
- Prepare and present job offers, engage candidates in offer discussions, and provide continuous support until the final decision is reached.
- Work closely with the Branding and Communications Team to plan and execute Recruitment events such as job fairs, the Next Gen- K and other seminars.
- Actively build a pipeline of passive candidates to expand our Talent Pool.
- Tackle other administrative tasks as assigned by the line manager.
- 2 years of experience in Recruitment or Talent Acquisition
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, employing various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Stack Overflow.
- Tech-savvy and comfortable working with tools and systems such as Applicant Tracking Systems, HRIS, Sourcing Platforms, and Job Boards.
- Understanding of the distinctions between various tech and non-tech roles within organizations.
- Proactive, open-minded, autonomous, highly responsible, and impeccably organized.
- Data-driven and equipped with a systemic mindset.
- A "can-do" attitude, a supportive nature, and a commitment to effective teamwork.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package: Embrace periodic performance and 13th-month bonuses;
- Generous time-off: Enjoy 19 annual leave days, supportive allowances, and public holidays;
- Flexible work arrangements: Tailor your work to your needs by applying our hybrid working policy together with high-end working equipment;
- Vibrant international workspace: Fostering an Agile Culture at Viettel Building, D.10, HCMC;
- Premium healthcare coverage: For both you and your loved ones;
- Exciting company events: Embark on summer trips, annual parties, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you.!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.