Senior Operations & Collections Specialist
Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
At Katalon, the Billing & Accounts Receivables Team is responsible for the accurate processing of billing requests from Katalon’s Sales, Partnership and Customer Success teams, activating customer licenses, and invoicing customers for their orders. Our team ensures timely and correct order processing, as well as invoicing, to support all business activities of Katalon. We are looking for a Operation and Collection Specialist with high attention to detail and a passion for delivering high-quality work.
- Being responsible for the processing of billing requests in Salesforce
- Granting licenses
- Following up on overdue invoices
- Maintaining the billing system and supporting documents
- Assisting in responding to customer inquiries/questions, verifying discrepancies and resolving customer billing issues and disputes
- Collaborating with external and internal stakeholders to support the collection process.
- Other ad-hoc tasks to support the Accounts Receivables Team
- Minimum of 2 -3 years of relevant experience working in fast-paced companies or University graduate with relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills, confident and comfortable interacting with other departments and external customers
- Good English communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- A fast, proactive, and passionate learner with a persistent drive for success
- Experience in startups or SaaS businesses is highly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce and Recurly is a plus.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Performance Bonus and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.