Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 30,000 teams around the globe, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as G2, Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
- Develop and maintain micro-frontend applications and their respective backend for frontend (BFF) services
- Deliver high-quality, scalable, and maintainable software solutions
- Foster the design, development, testing, and incorporation of new features into our platform
- Collaborate closely with design teams to contribute to and maintain our internal design system
- Contribute to creating standardized development processes and practices
- Implement best software development practices including effective coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Share expertise and provide mentorship to junior team members
- Collaborate constructively with cross-functional teams to deliver end-to-end solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Expertise in building microservices, or micro-frontends
- Proficiency in cloud infrastructures like AWS/Kubernetes and CI/CD processes
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of Agile project management principles
- Excellent collaboration and problem-solving skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to mentor and guide junior team members effectively
- Good in English speaking, reading, and writing
- Proficiency in TypeScript/React and Java/Quarkus
- Experience with building design system
- Experience with Katalon products
- Experience with deployment automation tools
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress, Playwright,...
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package: Embrace periodic performance and 13th-month bonuses;
- Generous time-off: Enjoy 19 annual leave days, supportive allowances, and public holidays;
- Flexible work arrangements: Tailor your work to your needs by applying our hybrid working policy together with high-end working equipment;
- Vibrant international workspace: Fostering an Agile Culture at Viettel Building, D.10, HCMC;
- Premium healthcare coverage: For both you and your loved ones;
- Exciting company events: Embark on summer trips, annual parties, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you.!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.