Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/.
In the next generation, we believe. The Next Gen-K is an advanced internship program designed to cultivate the next generation of talents, preparing our top national and overseas Vietnamese students to become global citizens & a future-ready workforce in the AI era through on-job training and rewarding learning experience.
Being Kastronaut joining our Kataverse, you will be trained and empowered to participate in real-life projects, from which soft and hard skills will be developed and sharpened.
- Support setup and implementation of Digital Performance Marketing campaigns (Paid Ads) through Display, SEM, Social Media, Native Ads, Programmatic Channels/platforms.
- Do the necessary research for planning such as keyword analysis, website, channel analysis, etc.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns to ensure best results at optimal cost.
- Analyze data and recommend plan changes if necessary for better results.
- Monitor and fix problems when performing ads on platforms like Facebook, Google, etc.
- Report campaign metrics and visualize achieved data against KPIs and suggest the optimal solution if any.
- Update new trends and related knowledge of Marketing channels.
- Love working with numbers and new technology.
- Actively learn, research, and explore new digital trends in the market and digital channels.
- Desire to work in the tech industry with fast growth, requiring candidates to adapt to constant changes.
- Majoring in Marketing, IT or Economics, Finance,…
- Knowledge of: SEM, SEO, Google Ads, and Social Media is an advantage.
- Responsible, dynamic & creative at work.
- Proficient in office computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word...).
- Professionalism, high responsibility at work.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are strong in Tech, logical thinking, data analysis.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Get paid to give back: Attractive monthly allowances & full-time employment opportunities after internship.
- Learn from the best: Joining real-life projects, interns gain hands-on experience and exposure to industry leaders and get incomparable mentorship from them.
- Develop a strong diverse connection: Interns have endless opportunities to meet & greet with top-notch professionals, connect and expand their network; collaborate across functions to explore different career paths.
- Career consultation: Interns can feel free to book as many 1:1 sessions as needed with our industry leaders to ask questions on how to be successful in the field.
- Set a stepping stone in the SaaS industry: This is your chance to set foot into the hottest industry, SaaS - the future of all.
- Experience professional working environment: It can help interns gain practical experience, develop essential skills, learn workplace etiquette, and gain exposure to different career paths.
Katalon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.