AR (Accounts Receivable) & Operation Manager
Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
The AR & Operation Manager has an exciting, challenging and pivotal role in Finance department. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Katalon's Accounts Receivable processes, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, revenue recognition and collections, as well as managing the billing operations to support Katalon's growth.
As an AR & Operation Manager, your mission includes but not limited to:
- Set objectives for the AR team that align with the accounting department’s and company goals.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting reports.
- Collaborate with the Accounting team to ensure accurate and timely financial statements and forecasts.
- Create and maintain efficient and effective global AR processes.
- Generate and send accurate and timely customer invoices.
- Monitor AR aging and collections, including sending reminders and following up on overdue accounts.
- Resolve billing disputes and discrepancies with customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain a clear and organized system for managing customer billing and payment records.
- Provide regular reporting on AR status and performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve operational efficiency and align processes.
- Ensure compliance with international regulations (invoicing, accounting, taxation) in various markets where Katalon operates.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement best practices in operations.
- Provide coaching, training, and guidance to team members to develop their skills and improve departmental performance.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Account Receivables & Operation or similar roles
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Proven experience in Accounts Receivable and operations, preferably in a global context or experience working in a startup, scale up or tech company.
- Strong understanding of financial principles, international accounting standards, and best practices in global operations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal teams and external customers.
- Proficiency in English is required.
- Leadership and team management skills with a track record of building and motivating high-performing teams.
- Proficiency in using Excel, experience with Quickbooks Online, Recurly, Salesforce and Power BI is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and address operational inefficiencies.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks effectively.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package: Embrace periodic performance and 13th-month bonuses;
- Generous time-off: Enjoy 19 annual leave days, supportive allowances, and public holidays;
- Flexible work arrangements: Tailor your work to your needs by applying our hybrid working policy together with high-end working equipment;
- Vibrant international workspace: Fostering an Agile Culture at Viettel Building, D.10, HCMC;
- Premium healthcare coverage: For both you and your loved ones;
- Exciting company events: Embark on summer trips, annual parties, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you.!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.