Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
In the next generation, we believe. The Next Gen-K is an advanced internship program, designed to cultivate the next generation of talents, preparing our top national and overseas Vietnamese students to become global citizens & a future-ready workforce in AI era through on-job training and rewarding learning experience.
Being Kastronaut joining our Kataverse, you will be trained and empowered to participate in real-life projects, from which soft and hard skills will be developed and sharpened.We design, build and maintain high-quality products that enable companies around the world to continuously build better software faster through practical, cohesive, and innovative test tools.
We design, build and maintain high-quality products that enable companies around the world to continuously build better software faster through practical, cohesive, and innovative test tools.
Join us to succeed in building a culture of innovation, embracing and sharing our strengths, and delivering consistency, reliability, and scalability with leading-edge technologies.
We are looking for 8 Software Engineer Interns to join our winning teams producing scalable software solutions.
- Be part of the Team to develop new features and enhancements for the Katalon Platform
- Work closely with the Product team to understand requirements and translate them into software features
- Participate throughout the software development life cycle from design, code, test, deploy and documentation
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure that software projects are completed on time and comply with the defined engineering and quality standards
- Involve in code review process and resolving if any issues
- Last-year students, computer science/ Information Technologies background or equivalent
- Can join a full-time internship from Monday to Friday, for 6 months
- Solid understanding of Object-oriented software design and software development principles or design patterns
- Knowledge of software development best practices, such as version control and automation testing
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing on popular platforms like AWS, GCP or Azure
- Knowledge in DBMS or NoSQL Database e.g. MySQL, PostgresQL, MongoDB
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-learning and quickly catch up with new technologies, tools
- Self-motivation, detailed oriented and ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Good English communication and interpersonal skills.
To help us gain a better understanding of your competencies and career goals, and to match you with suitable Katalon's opportunities in the future, please provide us with your academic transcript and updated CV stating your desired position.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Get paid to give back: Attractive monthly allowances & full-time employment opportunities after internship.
- Learn from the best: Joining real-life projects, interns gain hands-on experience and exposure to industry leaders and get incomparable mentorship from them.
- Develop a strong diverse connection: Interns have endless opportunities to meet & greet with top-notch professionals, connect and expand their network; collaborate across functions to explore different career paths.
- Career consultation: Interns can feel free to book as many 1:1 sessions as needed with our industry leaders to ask questions on how to be successful in the field.
- Set a stepping stone in the SaaS industry: This is your chance to set foot into the hottest industry, SaaS - the future of all.
- Experience professional working environment: It can help interns gain practical experience, develop essential skills, learn workplace etiquette, and gain exposure to different career paths.
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.